SOS 2020 Concert Series - Wednesday Pre-Show Facebook Lives
Hosted by Bill Domiano of Build the Scene, the Facebook live will be used as a way to promote your live streaming performance the following day. It will be broadcasted live on the sos2020pgh & Build the Scene Facebook pages.
We will need one member from each band to be present and ready to answer questions about what drew your band to this project, what your band has been doing during the pandemic, where people can find your band/music online, etc.
You will be given a link to enter the broadcast. It will not require any software installation. It is browser based. We ask that you arrive to the broadcasting software and are ready to go no later than 6:50pm.
required Audio/VIsual Equipment
- A wired ethernet connection is best, but wifi can work. Please do not use cell data plans to connect.
- Best: Use a mixer or audio interface. Professional microphones and headphones. The computer should have a web camera.
- Better: Use a computer with a built-in webcam and microphone with headphones or earbuds.
- LEAST Acceptable, PLEASE try not to use this option: Use a cellphone or tablet with a combination headphone and earbuds. If you choose to go this route, PLEASE make sure to use WiFi and NOT data.
- HEADPHONES OR EARBUDS OF SOME KIND ARE A REQUIREMENT AS THEY PREVENT AUDIO FEEDBACK
- DO NOT WEAR GREEN – THERE IS A GREEN SCREEN EFFECT IN PLAY.